Kodo millet is a great example of how food can actually be not just for prevention, but for healing as well. Kodo millet, also known as varagu, is a wild grain that has so many medicinal benefits that it is referred to as a ‘nutraceutical’. Imagine a bowl of noodles that can ease rheumatic pain, heal wounds and prevent diabetes and cancer – that’s Kodo Millet for you! (Scroll down to specifications and read more)
India is on its way to becoming the diabetes capital of the world, and a diet rich in healthy millets like varagu is the way out of it. Kodo millet are low GI and prevent sudden spikes in blood sugar, making them ideal for those with high sugar levels in their blood. It is also rich in antioxidants and low in fat, making this a bowl of complete health!
1. Noodles made of varagu or kodo millet, known as a nutraceutical due to its medicinal benefits
2. Is low fat and low GI; helps to curb diabetes
3. Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
4. Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
1.Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
3. Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Size / Dimension: 180 gms
Time of Delivery: 5 Business days
In today’s fast paced lifestyle, ensuring good nutrition is the need of the hour. However, with the increasing amounts of pesticides and chemicals in food, good health is still a distant dream. This is where the idea for Little Moppet Foods was born. Founded by Dr. Hema, Little Moppet Foods started out as a baby food seller and is today a full-fledged baby and Mom health food store, supplying homemade baby food products for children and infants above the age of six months. We use only the freshest ingredients, with organic food supplier Organic Mandya being our preferred organic partner. The utmost hygiene is observed in all our food preparation and packaging processes, and everyone handling the products are required to follow stringent guidelines like wearing gloves and a cap. Our products are FSSAI certified and have been tested and certified by an NABL lab. All our products are 100% natural and free of preservatives, added flavours or artificial colors. We also avoid the use of salt and sugar in all our products, so your children can enjoy wholesome, natural nutrition.