Protein is known as the building block of the human body, and rightly so! It is all the more important for growing children, new Moms and the elderly, to ensure that their muscles stay healthy, their immune system is strong and that normal development takes place. But Indians are known for having a deficiency of protein in their diet. However, a single bowl of our Soya Noodles can solve this problem, since soya is among the best sources of plant-based protein, making it ideal for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians! (Scroll down to specifications and read more)
Soy is also great to combat common health issues associated with ageing and a modern lifestyle, like hypertension, diabetes and heart disease. With high amounts of Zinc, Calcium, Iron and assorted B Vitamins, this is one bowl of noodles you can have guilt-free!
1. Noodles made of soya, a great protein alternative for vegetarians
2. Has zero cholesterol and is very low in saturated fat
3. Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
4. Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
How to cook -
1. Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 litre of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
3. Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Size / Dimension: 180 gms
Time of Delivery: 5 Business days
In today’s fast paced lifestyle, ensuring good nutrition is the need of the hour. However, with the increasing amounts of pesticides and chemicals in food, good health is still a distant dream. This is where the idea for Little Moppet Foods was born. Founded by Dr. Hema, Little Moppet Foods started out as a baby food seller and is today a full-fledged baby and Mom health food store, supplying homemade baby food products for children and infants above the age of six months. We use only the freshest ingredients, with organic food supplier Organic Mandya being our preferred organic partner. The utmost hygiene is observed in all our food preparation and packaging processes, and everyone handling the products are required to follow stringent guidelines like wearing gloves and a cap. Our products are FSSAI certified and have been tested and certified by an NABL lab. All our products are 100% natural and free of preservatives, added flavours or artificial colors. We also avoid the use of salt and sugar in all our products, so your children can enjoy wholesome, natural nutrition.