Some ailments tend to affect all members of a family, age no bar. One of the most common of these are related to digestion. In today’s age of processed food and hasty meals, our digestive systems bear the brunt, resulting in constipation, bloating and gas. Our Little Millet Noodles helps to solve this problem by adding bulk to our food as it passes through the digestive system, helping in easier elimination and a light feeling. (Scroll down to specifications and read more)
Besides, little millet is also known for its benefits concerning reproductive health in both men and women, making this a must have dish for the entire family!
1. Noodles made of little millet, also known as samai, a millet that’s suitable for kids and adults
2. Rich source of thiamine, antioxidants and dietary fiber
3. Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
4. Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
1.Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
3. Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Size / Dimension: 180 gms
Time of Delivery: 5 Business days
In today’s fast paced lifestyle, ensuring good nutrition is the need of the hour. However, with the increasing amounts of pesticides and chemicals in food, good health is still a distant dream. This is where the idea for Little Moppet Foods was born. Founded by Dr. Hema, Little Moppet Foods started out as a baby food seller and is today a full-fledged baby and Mom health food store, supplying homemade baby food products for children and infants above the age of six months. We use only the freshest ingredients, with organic food supplier Organic Mandya being our preferred organic partner. The utmost hygiene is observed in all our food preparation and packaging processes, and everyone handling the products are required to follow stringent guidelines like wearing gloves and a cap. Our products are FSSAI certified and have been tested and certified by an NABL lab. All our products are 100% natural and free of preservatives, added flavours or artificial colors. We also avoid the use of salt and sugar in all our products, so your children can enjoy wholesome, natural nutrition.