Avoid upto 160 Plastic Straws annually
REFUSE THE PLASTIC STRAW and opt for the Reusable Copper straws instead. The straws are coated with FDA approved lacquer to extend their usage life and prevent the taste of copper while sipping. Not only are the copper straws good for your health to use, they are also good for the environment as copper can be recycled and reused when you feel like discarding the product.
Easy to clean and maintain, the straws can be shaken clean with soap and water or you can use the straw cleaner available with us.
Get 1 Straw Cleaner with Sisal Bristles and a Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
– Attractive looking 100% Copper Straw
– Easily recyclable and 100% Natural: Born from nature, goes back to nature
– Coated with FDA Approved Food-grade lacquer to keep the straw in good condition and extend its life
– Durable and high quality finish
– Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
– 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
– Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose:
– Copper Straw should be discarded/ recycled with metal. You can give it to your local kabadiwala for recycling as well
– Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
Size / Dimension: 9.8* 3.1* 1.6
Time of Delivery: 8 Business days
We are a one stop shop for reducing plastic consumption. Our products are reusable sustainable alternatives to single use plastic and are handmade by artisans in India with a special focus towards ensuring minimal carbon footprint. We have a 100% Plastic-free supply chain (excluding the nylon bristles of the toothbrushes) and our products are biodegradable under natural conditions.