Avoid upto 160 Plastic Straws annually
REFUSE THE PLASTIC STRAW and opt for the hand-made Reusable, Biodegradable Bamboo straws instead. 100% Natural, chemical-free, odor and stain resistant, these straws can last for up to 5 years with normal use.
The light-weight, chemical-free and microbe-resistant bamboo straws are ideal for children as well unlike plastic straws which leach chemicals during use.
Easy to clean, they can be shaken clean with soap and water or you could use the straw cleaner available on our website.
The straw is handmade by artisans in North-East India so the product directly helps the artisans and their families.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen – however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
– Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Straw
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
– Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process prevents growth of microbes during normal use
– Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life of Bamboo Products
– Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
– Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
– The Straws can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil)
Size / Dimension: 9.8* 3.1* 1.6
Time of Delivery: 8 Business days
We are a one stop shop for reducing plastic consumption. Our products are reusable sustainable alternatives to single use plastic and are handmade by artisans in India with a special focus towards ensuring minimal carbon footprint. We have a 100% Plastic-free supply chain (excluding the nylon bristles of the toothbrushes) and our products are biodegradable under natural conditions.