Introducing millets into a diet that’s used to only rice and wheat can be a little hard initially, especially for fussy eaters! But what if you could introduce not one or two, but five different millets in one go? With our Multi Millet Noodles, that’s exactly what you can do! These noodles are made of five different kinds of millets – Ragi (Finger Millet), Varagu (Kodo Millet), Samai (Little Millet), Kuthiravally (Barnyard Millet) and Kambu or Bajra (Pearl Millet). (Scroll down to specifications and read more)
Together, this combination of millets contains a good amount of protein, calcium, dietary fiber and several essential minerals. This ensures that you and your family have strong immunity, controlled blood sugar and a healthy digestion. So now get the power of five in a single, yummy bowl of noodles!
1. A pack of noodles that combines the goodness of five different millets
2.Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
3. Provides the combined health benefits of finger millet, little millet, pearl millet, kodo millet and barnyard millet
4. Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
How to cook -
1. Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 litre of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
3. Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Size / Dimension: 180 gms
Time of Delivery: 5 Business days
In today’s fast paced lifestyle, ensuring good nutrition is the need of the hour. However, with the increasing amounts of pesticides and chemicals in food, good health is still a distant dream. This is where the idea for Little Moppet Foods was born. Founded by Dr. Hema, Little Moppet Foods started out as a baby food seller and is today a full-fledged baby and Mom health food store, supplying homemade baby food products for children and infants above the age of six months. We use only the freshest ingredients, with organic food supplier Organic Mandya being our preferred organic partner. The utmost hygiene is observed in all our food preparation and packaging processes, and everyone handling the products are required to follow stringent guidelines like wearing gloves and a cap. Our products are FSSAI certified and have been tested and certified by an NABL lab. All our products are 100% natural and free of preservatives, added flavours or artificial colors. We also avoid the use of salt and sugar in all our products, so your children can enjoy wholesome, natural nutrition.