Horse gram or kulthi is a grain that is used mainly in South India, but is still not as popular as other millets and grains like ragi or wheat. Horse gram is considered a highly nutritious food according to Ayurveda, and is believed to offer relief for common ailments like cold, fever and digestive issues. It is rich in iron and protein, two critical nutrients that are missing the most from Indian diets. (Scroll down to specifications and read more)
Horse gram is also rich in dietary fiber, easing constipation and bloating. It also helps to control blood sugar levels making it great for diabetics. As for those on a weight loss journey, they’ll be glad to know that having a bowl of horse gram noodles can be of help! With very few carbs, but lots of protein and fiber, you can feast on these noodles without worrying about your waistline!
1. Noodles made of horse gram, a nutritious grain popular in Ayurveda
2. Rich in protein and iron, as well as minerals like calcium and phosphorous
3. Comes with a taste maker made of natural spices
4. Does not contain any MSG, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
1. Boil 180 g Noodles in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Fry onions, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and other desired vegetables in a little amount of oil.
3. Add the Natural spices Masala to it and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the mixed vegetables to the boiled noodles. Mix well and serve hot.
Size / Dimension: 180 gms
Time of Delivery: 5 Business days
In today’s fast paced lifestyle, ensuring good nutrition is the need of the hour. However, with the increasing amounts of pesticides and chemicals in food, good health is still a distant dream. This is where the idea for Little Moppet Foods was born. Founded by Dr. Hema, Little Moppet Foods started out as a baby food seller and is today a full-fledged baby and Mom health food store, supplying homemade baby food products for children and infants above the age of six months. We use only the freshest ingredients, with organic food supplier Organic Mandya being our preferred organic partner. The utmost hygiene is observed in all our food preparation and packaging processes, and everyone handling the products are required to follow stringent guidelines like wearing gloves and a cap. Our products are FSSAI certified and have been tested and certified by an NABL lab. All our products are 100% natural and free of preservatives, added flavours or artificial colors. We also avoid the use of salt and sugar in all our products, so your children can enjoy wholesome, natural nutrition.