- This 19-sheet contains navy blue deckle edge handmade paper.
- The cover is Japanese styled stitched with beautiful blue handmade paper.
- The binding is stab sewn with white linen waxed thread.
- Made from a bookblock consisting of a stack of 19 single handmade sheets rather than signatures or gluing allowing us to make books that are not possible with other bindings.
- It’s a luxurious experience writing on handmade cotton paper.
- Don’t cut trees for paper.
- Buy sustainable notebooks.
Color: Dark grey, biscuit autumn leaf
Size / Dimension: 23 X 21 cm
Time of Delivery: 6 Business days
Bluecat Paper was started in 2018 with a focus on creating handmade, recycled and, upcycled paper and paper products. We create our papers from cotton, coffee husk, mulberry. Paper is a watery affair. At Bluecat Paper emphasis is laid on the conservation of water and natural resources. Our inspiration arises from recognizing the need to upcycle and recycle. Paper has always been a passion. So, has ways to reduce harm to the environment All of the above without compromising creativity. Bluecat paper aspires to tick all the boxes. Save trees. Choose earth -friendly products. Reduce carbon footprint We make 100% handmade upcycled recycled products