Avoid upto 50 Disposable Cups/Glasses annually
These hand-crafted Bamboo Mugs are made by artisans without the use of any varnish, polish or chemicals. The design is made by burning the bamboo mug on the outside and the handle is also made from Bamboo joined using Bamboo nails. The mugs are suitable for hot and cold liquids. They are heat-treated and microbe-resistant and as a result do not absorb liquids nor impact the flavour of your beverage.
– Hand crafted, chemical-free, eco-friendly, deforestation free Bamboo Mug
– Suitable for all beverages: hot, cold, alcoholic, non-alcoholic
– Heat, Microbe and Odour Resistant: Heat-treated with natural products
– Sturdy and unbreakable
– Keep dry when not in use for a long life
– Sterilise by boiling in water once a month (approx.) to make the mug as good as new
– Dishwasher friendly, however, hand-wash is preferred due to long processing cycles of dishwasher
How to Dispose:
– Natural Bamboo Product and can be composted or discarded with wet waste
– Cotton Pouch for Storage can be repurposed or discarded with compost or wet waste by shredding into small pieces
Size / Dimension: 7.9* 3.9* 3.1
Time of Delivery: 8 Business days
We are a one stop shop for reducing plastic consumption. Our products are reusable sustainable alternatives to single use plastic and are handmade by artisans in India with a special focus towards ensuring minimal carbon footprint. We have a 100% Plastic-free supply chain (excluding the nylon bristles of the toothbrushes) and our products are biodegradable under natural conditions.