Avoid upto 200 pieces of Plastic Straws and Cutlery
Say Goodbye to Plastic Straws and Cutlery! Just keep this light-weight reusable bamboo cutlery kit in your bag and forget about ever using Plastic Cutlery and straws again. This handmade 100% Natural Bamboo straw, spoon, fork and knife (packed in an unbleached cotton pouch with a vegetable dye logo), will go back to nature when you are ready to discard it.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen – however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Get 1 Straw Cleaner with Coir Bristles and a Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
– 100% Natural Bamboo Spoon, Fork and Knife
– Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant attractive looking chemical-free cutlery
– Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface.
– The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
– Wash after use for a longer life of Bamboo Products
– 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
Size / Dimension: 7.8* 4* 1.6
Time of Delivery: 8 Business days
We are a one stop shop for reducing plastic consumption. Our products are reusable sustainable alternatives to single use plastic and are handmade by artisans in India with a special focus towards ensuring minimal carbon footprint. We have a 100% Plastic-free supply chain (excluding the nylon bristles of the toothbrushes) and our products are biodegradable under natural conditions.