Unfactory Gift Cards
These terms and conditions apply to Unfactory Gift Cards / e-Gift Cards (Gift Cards). By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
Unfactory Gift Cards are exclusively sold on www.unfactory.in. The gift cards are electronically delivered as e-gift cards or e-vouchers and are not available as a physical card. The Unfactory Gift Cards are governed by the following terms and conditions.
1. Purchase / Sale of Gift Cards: Unfactory gift cards are exclusively sold on Unfactory.in and we do not have any external partners authorised to sell / distribute Unfactory gift cards. By purchasing Unfactory gift cards through any other source other than Unfactory.in will not be eligible or activated on our site. The Gift Cards are currently available in Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000 and Rs. 3000 denominations only.
2. Redemption: Unfactory Gift Cards may only be redeemed towards purchase of eligible for shopping on www.unfactory.in. To be able to use the Unfactory Gift Card, you must first add the Gift Card to your Unfactory Wallet. Unfactory wallet is available to all registered users on Unfactory. In case you do not have an account on www.unfactory.in, we recommend you to register and create an account to activate your Unfactory wallet. Once the amount is transferred to your wallet, you can proceed to shop on www.unfactory.in.
Purchases made are deducted from the Gift Card / Wallet balance. Any unused Gift Card balance will remain active and available in your Unfactory Wallet. If a purchase exceeds the Gift Card / Wallet balance, the remaining amount must be paid by credit card, net banking, debit card or any of the other digital payment options available at our payment gateway.
3. Limitations: The Gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Any unused balance of the gift card expire one year from the date of issuance. The gift cards are non-refundable and can not be used to redeem cash or purchase of other gift cards. Gift Card balance or unused balances are non-transferrable to another users account.
4. Order Cancellations & Refunds: All purchases using the Gift Card are subject to Unfactory’s order cancellation policy. Refunds subject to cancellation of orders will be made available only through your Unfactory wallet and will not be refunded via cash or any other digital payment modes.
5. Loss of Gift Cards: Unfactory is not responsible for loss, fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Gift Cards by other people / entities. You will not be able to claim replacement or refunds in case of the above mentioned event occurs.
6. Unfactory reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Gift Cards.
7. For more information or assistance, write to email@example.com
Some text in the modal.