featuring a pair resembling sword shaped leaves
Dookdi loves living surfaces, they keep changing.
* All Dookdis are consciously divergent; they are similar but not same.
* All items are lacquer finished.
* Keep away from direct contact with moisture /water
* Patinas and oxides are meant to be kept dry.
* Enamel can shatter or crack if dropped just as glass.
* For best, keep stored in zip locked plastic bags
* Avoid spraying perfume on pieces.
* These are very delicate handcrafted pieces, handle them with love
* Do not store under weight.
Size / Dimension: 6.5 X 1.5
Time of Delivery: 5 Business days
Dookdi means 'a pair’. It is about a pair, which is similar, but not always same…just like a couple. Dookdi makes wearable forms, which are inclined towards slight distortion playing with order-disorder, symmetry-asymmetry and celebrating and enhancing the duality, which exists in anything organic. Pieces carry hint of the identity of the creatures they are inspired from. Each piece has its own unique identity and even in a ‘pair’ one is different than the other. They are similar but not same, just like a couple. Leaving them, Raw and rustic each piece is uniquely handcrafted and experimental in form and texture.