- Explore your thoughts!
- Designer journals with special edged paper. Hand sewn with Coptic binding
Perfect for daily reflections; self-awareness and just to get you writing again.
This A5 size journal includes
- a wraparound handmade paper jacket with an attractive binding option
- 160 pages of white deckle- edged paper
- Each book is lovingly hand sewn by our skilled artisans
- This journal has a Coptic form of bookbinding where signatures are attached to each other through chain stitch linking
- This form of binding is non-adhesive and is glue free
- The patterns on the journal are screen printed with water-based inks
- Light grey flower designs on gorgeous grey handmade paper, blue ribbon tie-up.
- Can be personalized at an additional cost
- This paper is deckle edged and is made from cotton rags
- Don’t cut trees for paper and notebooks
- Support sustainable products
Color: Grey, light grey flower print
Size / Dimension: 24 X 16 cm (L X B)
Time of Delivery: 6 Business days
Bluecat Paper was started in 2018 with a focus on creating handmade, recycled and, upcycled paper and paper products. We create our papers from cotton, coffee husk, mulberry. Paper is a watery affair. At Bluecat Paper emphasis is laid on the conservation of water and natural resources. Our inspiration arises from recognizing the need to upcycle and recycle. Paper has always been a passion. So, has ways to reduce harm to the environment All of the above without compromising creativity. Bluecat paper aspires to tick all the boxes. Save trees. Choose earth -friendly products. Reduce carbon footprint We make 100% handmade upcycled recycled products