Avoid upto 4 Plastic Toothbrushes Annually
Brush your teeth and help the environment by using our Bamboo toothbrushes. The handle is 100% Biodegradable Chemical-free Natural Bamboo. The brushes last just as long as your regular toothbrush but being plastic-free, the handle does not release any chemicals like plastic. Moreover, the carbonisation process for manufacturing prevents microbial growth. The bristles are made out of Nylon activated with Charcoal which provide a better and more effective cleaning for you teeth. The Nylon bristles also need to be removed from the bamboo handle when discarding the brush.
– Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal bristles
– Durable, high-quality finish, stain and odour resistant
– Charcoal bristles help absorb plaque, reduce tooth staining, help with teeth whitening and reduce bad breath and odour
– Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process for the bamboo prevents growth of microbes during normal use
– Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life
– Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature (bristles need to be removed and recycled separately)
How to Dispose:
– Pull out the bristles using pliers and discard all nylon bristles (with activated charcoal) along with Plastic recycling/ dry waste
– Bamboo handle can be put for composting or discarded in nature
Size / Dimension: 7.9* 3.9* 1.6
Time of Delivery: 8 Business days
We are a one stop shop for reducing plastic consumption. Our products are reusable sustainable alternatives to single use plastic and are handmade by artisans in India with a special focus towards ensuring minimal carbon footprint. We have a 100% Plastic-free supply chain (excluding the nylon bristles of the toothbrushes) and our products are biodegradable under natural conditions.