Ditch your plastic soap trays and opt for the natural eco-friendly Bamboo Soap Tray!
These handmade soap trays not only help reduce the plastic in your home, but also do it in style with an elegant look!
The bamboo has been treated with natural methods to ensure a long life even when surrounded by moisture in the bathroom or kitchen shelves. The trays have a burnt finish and natural bamboo texture.
The soap trays are made without the use of any metal nails to ensure you can simply discard it in your compost at the end of usage life.
They are made by artisans in North India and provide a sustainable income for their families.
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
– Heat, Stain, Moisture and Odour Resistant
– Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process prevents growth of microbes during normal use
– Durable and high quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface
How to Dispose
– The Soap Tray can be composted along with your wet waste
Size / Dimension: 4* 2.5* 1
Time of Delivery: 8 Business days
We are a one stop shop for reducing plastic consumption. Our products are reusable sustainable alternatives to single use plastic and are handmade by artisans in India with a special focus towards ensuring minimal carbon footprint. We have a 100% Plastic-free supply chain (excluding the nylon bristles of the toothbrushes) and our products are biodegradable under natural conditions.